Fire & Ice 2012
- Sat Jan 21, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Sun Jan 22, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Throughout the Mill and Grounds
Join us for our 3rd Annual Winter Festival of Fire, Ice, Fine Art, Fine Food and Great Music. All weekend long, fun for the entire family indoors and out!
Download a PDF of the 2012 Schedual of Events
Fire Throughout the Weekend:
- Relax around the campfires, with Music, Story Time with the Caledon Library, and Gourmet S'mores from Shaw's Creek Cafe.
- Country Forge-Black Smith Demonstrations and Workshops
- Raku Demonstrations
- Fused glass Workshops
- Give it a Whirl - Encaustic Workshops
- Gingerbread Decorating
- Pottery Workshops
Ice Throughout the Weekend:
- Chance to Win a Diamond 'Treasure' Ring from Gallery Gemma - Read More.
- Creation of an Igloo
- Ice Painting
- Ice Skating and Shinny on the Mill Pond
- Milk Jug Curling
- Snow Sculptures - create throughout the weekend.
- Snowball Toss Contest
- Snow Showing with Caledon Cycle
- Free Snowflake Kids Craft
Throughout the Mill:
- Fabric & Sewing Workshops
- En Plein Aire – Painting demo
- Colouring Mandalas – Nature Play (deerhide, antlers, foxtail)
- Silk Painting Demonstrations
- Open Studios
- Warm Galleries
- Themed Art
- Warm treats at the Cafe
- Community Events
Saturday Night: Acoustic Traditions presents, Music at the Mill - An East Coast Kitchen Party featuring The Mainlanders opened by Wayne Jardine. Tickets are $15 available in advance at Acoustic Traditions or at the door. Doors open at 7:30 pm.
*Additional Cost($) for Food, Drink, Concert and Some Workshops