Yoga and Daily Rituals Workshops
- Wed Jun 30, 10 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- Thu Jul 01, 6 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Sat Jul 03, 10 a.m. - 11 a.m.
With some of the provinical COVID-19 restrictions being lifted, we are now able to offer some outdoor activities. This means, resident artist and Yoga Gurl Alex Leikermoser is thrilled to begin offering outdoor yoga classes and Daily Rituals workshops. The workshops will take place next to the waterfall, a perfect place to relax, breathe, and immerse yourself in nature.
The workshops will be offered in packages, with the choices of 3 consecutive Wednesdays, 2 consecutive Thursdays or 2 consecutive Saturdays. The dates and prices are as follows:
• Wednesday June 16th, 23rd, and 30th, from 10 to 11am each day, for $75
• Thursday June 17th and 24th, from 6 to 7pm each day, for $50
• Saturday June 19th and 26th, from 10 to 11am each day, for $50
*Above prices are one price per bundle of classes based on day of the week, which works out to be $25 per class.
You can pre-register for the workshops by emailing Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After months of uncertainty, we hope this will be an opportunity to clear your mind and consider your own self care. Whatever your experience level, Alex is a great teacher and a wonderfully warm presence. Feel free to email Alex with additional inquiries, and we'll see you by the waterfall!